5 Ways To Get Payback…
Aaaahhh children, we all long to create them, however when they are here we spend some days wondering why we decided it would be a good idea to have them?!
No? Just me?!
Anyway today I have decided that when they become 15 years of age, I am going to get my revenge on those snotty little critters!
I have chosen 5 ways in which I will get my own back on them and I have decided to share them with you, in hopes that likes me, you will prepare your payback way in advance.
- When they are sleeping soundly in their beds, loving every little minute of the soft warm cosiness, I will wake up at 4am, go into the chosen siblings rooms and scream at the top of my voice “I HAVE A RUNNY NOSE” I will then return to my bed.
- When they are waiting for their turn in the shower, I will hold them back by refusing to go in until they let me shower in their slippers!
- When out and about with them in town or at our local supermarket, I will ask them very loudly why that man has such a rubbish beard, knowing that the man was in-fact a woman.
- One day I will ask one of my lovely daughters if they wouldn’t mind making me a drink. Once I have the drink, I will take a sip, shriek “I didn’t want orange” then cry until I get a new drink.
- Finally, I will save the best for last. When they offer me one of their biscuits/crisps/sweets or whatever, I will say thank you and proceed to sneeze all over it!
So, there is my plan of action, I am sure I will need to add more as they grow! So do you have any payback ideas for your little ones?!